Robert D. Beach is an American public servant and a Democratic member of the West Virginia State Senate representing District 13 since January 2011. Beach served consecutively in the West Virginia Legislature’s House of Delegates from January 2001 until January 2011, and non-consecutively from his May 1998 appointment to fill the vacancy caused by the passing of his father, the late Delegate Robert C. Beach, until December 3, 1998 in the West Virginia House of Delegates within the 44 Delegate District. Read more on Bob’s Wikipedia.
Farm to State House
- Farm raised- 800 acre cattle farm
- Meat cutter-Manager;
- Perishable Meat Commodity Buyer,
- Multi-store Supervisor of perishable retail grocery ($4 million annual budget),
- Political Science-Fairmont State University, Spruce School of Real Estate,
- Chairman of House Committee on Agriculture,
- Legislative Committee on Agriculture (19 years House and Senate),
- Southern Legislative Conference- Agricultural Committee member,
- WVU Davis College of Agriculture Visitation Committee.
University High School
Fairmont State University
Father of 5
Grandfather to 5
Wesley United Methodist Church